Meet ADA LOVELACE, the fast thinking mathematician. She predicted the power of computers long before they were even invented.
- Why her mum kept her away from her mega-famous celebrity dad;
- Why she was mesmerised by mesmerism
- And what she planned to do with a MASSIVE machine that weighed four tons and had 20,000 moving parts.
Get to know ADA on First Name terms.
- Children & Juvenile
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- English Resource Centre
- Classic Literature
- Readers for Kids & Juniors
- Readers for Intermediate 1-12
- Readers for Basic 7-12
- Readers for Basic 1-6
- Readers for Advanced
- Books with Audio for Kids & Juniors
- Books Awards
- See all